lunes, 23 de enero de 2012

My ideal job

Nowadays we are hit by an economic crisis. This means that there is a very high level of unemployment, so people have a lot of problems to get a job. 
And these levels of unemployment don't hit only unqualified workers, it also hits qualified workers. Students that finishes their degree at university, usually has to leave to other countries to find a job, which means that it is very difficult to find a satisfactory job.
I hope that when I finish my degree, this crisis will be a thing of the past, and the world will be emerging of it.
I don't know what way I'm going to choose, but I've got one thing clear, I would really like to have a job that satisfies me. 
An economist, called Douglas Mc Gregor, said that there are two types of workers, the "X" workers, who don't like working and who prefer not having a post of responsibility, and the "Y" workers, who think that work is an activity that fulfill oneselves and who prefer occupying a post which involves a deal of responsibility. I'm a "Y" person, so I would like to occupy a post which involves a deal of responsibility. 
Because of my job, I would earn a high wage. I want to help the humanity too, so I would work for a responsible company with the environment and with people. And I would collaborate to make this world a better world to live.
Then when I acquire enough experience, I would set up my own company.
My working day wouldn't be tedious and monotonous. My job would motivate me, and this would make me feel happier, I would carry this happiness with me at home, so I would be happy with my family. 

1 comentario: